Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It has been a while...

Yes, it has been a while, since my last posting. Have been in a funk for a while and thought I would wait it out until I wrote again. Maybe, because it gets so dark earlier. Maybe, because I have not been myself lately. What the hell, maybe, because I think too much! My life in Sweden, except for my lovely wife, has almost come to a standstill, perhaps...a Mexican stand-off...so to speak. No job, no money, no more doing the things I liked to do. Just kind of waiting, hoping, something comes along. I took this short quiz on Facebook yesterday...said that I wasn't crazy! Whew! Good thing. For a minute there, I thought I was! I do have my health, a loving wife...a very understanding wife, I might add...and a roof over my head. A great deal more, than others have. In that regard, I smile, I breathe, I relax...I try not to think too much. I keep on testing for that damn Swedish drivers license test. *sigh*. What a test! Reality is, things are bound to change. Besides, what else can a poor man do? I'm just running on faith. I love you Laila!

Hejdå!

0 comments:

Post a Comment