Monday, November 2, 2009

One in Five Swedes under 30...

I recently read an article in The Local, about the fact that many young Swedes under 30, doubt that al Qaida had anything to do with 911. In fact they believe that George W. Bush was behind the whole thing! One out of Five Swedes, under 30, believe this! I find this so utterly ridiculus, that I question the fact that I am even writing about it. How is this possible, I ask? Can there be so many people out of touch with todays news and facts, that they just start believing the most absurd? In todays society, it would be so very difficult to cover this up, let alone, cover this up for so long a period of time. And, although, I did not agree with much of Presidents Bush's policy or Presidency, even I could not fathom to think that he would even agree to it, let alone be responsible for 911. I can understand todays youth being skeptic of a lot of things, but sometimes, common sense and reality, need to be established. I can not totaly put the blame of ignorance on the youth alone. I know that there are also people my age, that believe the same...conspiracy theories and the like. Use your brains, people. Think about the facts, the logic of how the world is today. Don't be sucked into believing things that just defy logic and common sense. The next thing you know, you will believe that Global Warming is a myth, too!

Hejdå!

0 comments:

Post a Comment