Sunday, November 1, 2009

True Love

True Love - You search the world over for true love. You hope to one day have true love and to hold on to it forever. What is true love? How do you know you have true love? True love was told to me that it is to be comfortable. I guess in a way to be relaxed with life. To be at peace with someone, so much, that you know that whatever comes along, whatever problems that may happen, whatever hardships you endure, that as long as you have true love...it will be ok. And, how do you know for sure that you have true love? In a way, you may never know for sure until life itself is over. Because you spend your time and love with a certain someone expecting that to be your one true love. Then something happens, emotions get the best of you. You find out, that this person is not your true love...your soul partner...after all. So you search, again and maybe again, until you find that certain someone. She or he, takes your breath away....you become... comfortable....relaxed. True love, is so hard to find, so easy to toss aside, if you are not careful or willing to take that chance, even after so long a life of heartache and pain, it could slip by, so easily. I have come to the end of my journey after a long search. I gave up much, to have that... one ...true....love! She shines in darkness and smiles through pain. She makes me laugh when I am sad and cry when I think of how lucky I am to be with her. She is my heart, she is my True Love, she is my Laila.
 I am comfortable, at last!

Hejdå!

0 comments:

Post a Comment