Monday, October 12, 2009

Pizza in Sweden

Pizza...mmm! Pizza in Sweden...hmmmm. I just recieved an ad for a local pizzeria and I have to be honest with you, it's confusing, at the very least. There are various Italian names associated with different pizzas and even an Italian flag on the front, right next to the Swedish flag. But, other than that, I see no resemblance to anything relating to pizza! For example: La Mafia has bacon and onions. I don't think the mafia has any idea what bacon is! Mozzeralla is used very little, if at all. Pepperoni is nothing but a dream, using small pieces of round salami instead and if there was just a little pizza sauce on the pizza, instead of the " it's red, but I'm not quite sure what it is" sauce...I would appreciate it even more. Maybe I should start a pizzeria....hmmm. Anybody know where I can get some mozzeralla and pepperoni? LOL!!!!

Hejdå!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I can provide you with a supplier of these missing ingredients if necessary!
You're spot on with these remarks, even though Swedish pizza is rated very high in my list, I have to agree!
Don't forget the fresh basil leafs and rosemary, as those are also very comonly used in combination with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese!

Tommy

Post a Comment